Zabbix can be used to monitor availability and up-time of a SIP server or phone.
A template can be found on GitHub: Link
- The template uses an external script to run the check. You need to put the contents of the externalscripts subfolder under your Zabbix external scripts folder (on my Zabbix installation on Debian, this is
- Import the template in the Zabbix user interface:
- Go to Configuration, Templates
- In the top-right corner, click on Import
- Select the template XML file and click Import